Emeritus Resolution Process
Process/Information Needed for Emeritus Submissions:
- Board Item Agenda Item Recommendation Form (with Chair's and Dean's approval signatures)
- Dean's Letter of Recommendation
- Chair's Letter of Recommendation
- Resolution (sent electronically to Board Liaison--must be a Word document)
- Curriculum Vita (sent electronically to Board Liaison)
All materials will be reviewed and sent to the Provost for approval. Once approved by the Provost, the board submission package will be forwarded to the Board Liaison for processing/approval by the President and transmittal to the System office.
Please note that all emeritus resolution board items should be submitted to the Provost Office-Administration Building, Suite 420 one week in advance of the board deadline date for appropriate review.