Students may reserve spaces across campus with the following benefits:
- Completely online system
- View space availability before you request it
- View details about the spaces you plan to request
What sort of space are you looking for?
Academic / Administrative
Hill Student Center, Campus Green, Commons Plaza, Housing, Mini Park, Unity Park
|Classrooms, Lecture Halls, Libraries, Edge of Chaos, Administrative Conference Rooms|
Spring 2017 Classroom Book-it requests will be processed on January 18, 2017 after the last day to add/drop for spring 2017.
|A BlazerID is required to log into either system.|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to log in to reserve a space?
Yes, because certain spaces are available to students, logging in to the system allows us to identify exactly which spaces are available to you.
- Do I need to have my student organization advisor sign a form?
No, Book It is entirely electronic. We will notify your advisor of your space request, and we will follow up with you if necessary.
- What are the rules regarding use of various spaces?
- If I have questions, how can I get help?