Throughout the internship experience student teachers, cooperating teachers, and UAB Supervisors will be required to rely on various forms and handouts.
At the end of the internship UAB will send one or more online surveys that must be completed and submitted in order for the intern to receive a final grade. Please note that the UAB email address is the official form of communication for all student teachers.
NOTE: Several forms are being revised and will be uploaded by mid-August, 2016.
- Acknowledgement of Certification Area & Teaching Schedule (for interns hired as FT teachers within their field of certification)
- Acknowledgement of Certification Area & Teaching Schedule - Special Education Programs (for interns hired as FT special education teachers)
- Acknowledgement of Student Teaching Handbook
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Cooperating Teacher’s Checklist for Turning in Paperwork
- Supervisor’s Checklist for Turning in Paperwork
- Assessment of Unsatisfactory Professional Dispositions form
- Student Teacher Observation Form
- Student Teaching Competency Evaluation (Midterm/Final)
- Student Teaching Competency Evaluation Rubric