Have an immediate question about the Undergraduate Minor in Nutrition Sciences program? You might find it in our “Frequently Asked Questions” section below.

Whom should I contact if I have questions about the Nutrition Minor?

You will need to email the program at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

How do I find my registration time?

If you are an enrolled student, then you can view your registration time status on BlazerNet, this is called Registration Time Ticket. If this registration time has passed, then you can register during any time that registration is available.

How do I register for classes in the Undergraduate Minor in Nutrition Sciences?

Before declaring an Undergraduate Minor in Nutrition Sciences, you must take and pass NTR 222 Nutrition and Health. NTR 222 is a pre-requisite requirement for all other courses in the Nutrition minor. Currently enrolled students register for classes online in BlazerNet. Access to BlazerNet requires a BlazerID and password. Once logged in, select the Student tab -> registration -> choose the appropriate term -> in the subject box type NTR for Nutrition Science -> Course Search. This will bring up classes that are offered for the current semester term.

What can I do if a course isn’t allowing me to register due to seats being filled?

You may contact the instructor of the course to receive an override to register for the course.