CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
January 2015 Research Spotlight:
Tiffany L. Carson, PhD, MPHDr. Tiffany L. Carson is an Assistant Professor the Division of Preventive Medicine in the UAB School of Medicine. She also holds appointments as an associate scientist in the UAB Comprehensive Cancer Center (CCC), the UAB Minority Health and Health Disparities Research Center (MHRC), and the UAB Nutrition Obesity Research Center (NORC).
Dr. Carson is an applied epidemiologist with masters and doctoral degrees in epidemiology from the UAB School of Public Health. She also completed a post-doctoral fellowship at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences.
Toni Leeth to present next Leadership Development Seminar
All faculty and staff of the Department of Medicine are encouraged to attend.
Locher to present January Clinical Research Seminar
The Clinical Research Seminar is a one hour seminar where junior and senior faculty at UAB present their clinical research findings to the residents, fellows and faculty of the Department of Medicine.
Shalev to present Nov 24 CRS
The Clinical Research Seminar is a one hour session where junior and senior UAB faculty present their clinical research findings to the residents, fellows and faculty of the Department of Medicine.
- DOM Faculty Promotion/Tenure Workshop
- Rica Lewis Payton to present October 17 LDSS
- Sept 24th is annual *mandatory* HSF Compliance MGR
- Gutierrez to present September 22 CRS
- Darrell Kirch (AAMC) visit August 14
- Rob Henderson selected as DOM Employee of the Year for 2014!
- Eric Jack to present July 18, 2014 LDSS