Rob Henderson selected as DOM Employee of the Year for 2014!
He was notified by Dr. Seth Landefeld, DOM Department Chair, and Jason Daniel, DOM Executive Administrator. Rob is the Project Specialist for facilities in the Department of Medicine Chair’s Office. The Employee of the Year Selection Committee was comprised of Employee of the Month winners from academic year 2012-13.
Eric Jack to present July 18, 2014 LDSS
Please encourage your staff (and Faculty) to attend our Leadership Development Seminar Series.
June 2014 Research Spotlight: Dr. Mark T. Dransfield
May 2014 Research Spotlight: Sumanth Prabhu, MD
Pappas among first academics selected to conduct clinical research at NIH
- Cynthia Brown appointed Director of the Comprehensive Center for Healthy Aging
- Cynthia Brown appointed Director of Gerontology, Geriatrics, and Palliative Care
- April 2014 Research Spotlight: Ruizhong Shen
- Dean Vickers to present at next LDSS on April 18
- Ken Saag to present April 28th Clinical Research Seminar
- March 24th CRS features 30th Annual Trainee Research Symposium Winners
- March 2014 Research Spotlight: Zhi-Xiang Xu