- Work-study is available for undergraduate and graduate students.
- Pay: At least minimum wage, but possibly more depending on the job and your experience
- Average schedule: 15 hours per week
- Examples of jobs may include administrative assistant, computer operator, faculty assistant, library aide, or tutor.
- Apply by completing the FAFSA. If you’re eligible for work-study, choose from the list of available jobs on DragonTrail Jobs, the online career management site of UAB Career & Professional Development Services.
Through the federal work-study program, you can earn money to pay for college while gaining valuable work experience for your future.