Your Classes

Class schedules for the upcoming, current, and past terms are available online.Search the Class Schedule
Enrollment verification is an official confirmation from UAB that you are enrolled here as a student. Verifications are often required by organizations such as your financial aid lender, employer, insurance company, or credit card companies. The verification will also include your student status: full-time, half-time or part-time. Enrollment verifications are provided by National Student Clearinghouse and by the Office of the Registrar. There is no charge for this service.Request an Enrollment Verification
Holds on your account will restrict you from registering. To find out why a hold may be on your account:After logging into BlazerNET, look for the "Holds" link in the center column of the page, to the right of your student photo. You should be able to see what department your hold is in, and you can contact that department to resolve the hold.
Class registration dates and deadlines differ depending on your student status (currently enrolled, previously enrolled, new students, non-degree, etc.).For in-person registration, forms may be picked up at your advisor's office or at One Stop Student Services. For online registration, log into BlazerNET, click on the "Registration" link in the green ribbon, then from the Registration menu click the "Add, Drop, or Withdraw from Classes" link.More information about Registering for Classes
UAB's Education Abroad program gives students the opportunity to earn course credit while engaged in academic endeavors in different parts of the globe. Numerous scholarships are available. Visit the Education Abroad website for more information.Learn more about Education Abroad
Whether you have questions about credit equivalencies, Area V courses, or joint admission, the Transfer Center can help make your transition between another school and UAB a smooth one.Learn more about the Transfer Center
Students who wish to enroll in a course at another institution may submit a Transient Study Request Form online. To do so you must sign in to BlazerNET, click on "Links/Forms," and locate the Transient/Letter of Good Standing Form on the right side of the page under the Forms column. You should always confer with your academic advisor(s) to ensure that you select appropriate courses and that any credit transferred to UAB from another institution will satisfy degree requirements and residency requirements. Approval to take coursework at another institution as a transient student may be granted for one term. However, subsequent transient requests may be filed. A student will not be approved to take a course as a transient if the equivalent course or its UAB prerequisite has been attempted but not successfully completed at UAB. Any course taken at another institution by a degree-seeking UAB student without both prior approval and a Transient Student Request form on file may not be approved for credit at UAB. You have the responsibility to submit an official transcript to UAB as soon as the final grade(s) for your course(s) are available.