Explore UAB

You must sign a Master Promissory Note and complete Entrance Counseling before you can receive loan funds from Federal Student Aid including Parent loans and PLUS loans. These requirements can be found on the “My Financial Aid” tab of BlazerNET. Please log in to studentaid.gov to complete this requirement.

Complete Form

Feedback/Need Help?

Can’t find what you’re looking for or need assistance from One Stop Student Services? Contact us at onestop@uab.edu or (205) 934-4300.