Explore UAB

It’s easy to change the information UAB has on file for you. If you need to update your mailing address and/or phone number, you can either update it through BlazerNET or bring your photo identification to the One Stop Student Services for assistance.

Please note that permanent address changes cannot be made online through BlazerNET; this must be completed through One Stop Student Services.

For permanent address changes, One Stop Student Services need documents for proof of residence; i.e., a license with address on it and a piece of mail with the student’s name and the permanent address.

Feedback/Need Help?

Can’t find what you’re looking for or need assistance from One Stop Student Services? Contact us at onestop@uab.edu or (205) 934-4300.