Explore UAB

On-Campus Housing

On-campus housing is administered by the Student Housing and Residence Life office, which may be contacted at (205) 996-0400.

More information on On-Campus Housing

Off-Campus Housing

Off-campus housing is overseen by the Off-Campus Student and Family Engagement office, which may be contacted at (205) 975-0684.

More information on Off-Campus Housing

Housing Withdrawal & Contract Cancellation

Signing a Student Housing Contract commits residents to living in a University residence hall through the end of the contracted period. However, residents may request a release from the contract as outlined in the contract. The release is not automatic and will only be granted in extreme circumstances. A cancellation fee will be assessed.

More information on Contract Cancellation

Feedback/Need Help?

Can’t find what you’re looking for or need assistance from One Stop Student Services? Contact us at onestop@uab.edu or (205) 934-4300.