Explore UAB

Students who wish to enroll in a course at another institution may submit a Transient Study Request Form online. To do so you must sign in to BlazerNET, click on "Links/Forms," and locate the Transient/Letter of Good Standing Form on the right side of the page under the Forms column.

You should always confer with your academic advisor(s) to ensure that you select appropriate courses and that any credit transferred to UAB from another institution will satisfy degree requirements and residency requirements.

To take a course at another institution while enrolled as a degree-seeking student at UAB, a student must submit a Transient Student Request via BlazerNET prior to enrolling in the course. The student must check with his/her academic advisor to determine whether the course is transferrable and will be applicable toward a degree at UAB. Further, the student must be in good academic standing (i.e., has a minimum 2.0 GPA at UAB).

You have the responsibility to submit an official transcript to UAB as soon as the final grade(s) for your course(s) are available. Transcripts must be sent to UAB directly from the college or university. Transcripts submitted directly from the student are not considered official.

Feedback/Need Help?

Can’t find what you’re looking for or need assistance from One Stop Student Services? Contact us at onestop@uab.edu or (205) 934-4300.