Transient Student Approval/Letter of Good Standing

You can submit a Transient Study Request Form online.  To do so you must sign in to BlazerNET, click on "Links/Forms," and locate the Transient/Letter of Good Standing Form on the right side of the page under the Forms column.

You should always confer with your academic advisor(s) to ensure that you select appropriate courses and that any credit transferred to UAB from another institution will satisfy degree requirements and residency requirements.

Approval to take coursework at another institution as a transient student may be granted for one term. However, subsequent transient requests may be filed.

Any course taken at another institution by a degree-seeking UAB student without a Transient Student Request form on file may not be approved for credit at UAB.

You have the responsibility to submit an official transcript to UAB as soon as the final grade(s) for your course(s) are available.