- Make your way onto University Boulevard.
- If traveling from the south on I-65N, take exit 259 for University Boulevard, take a right on University Boulevard, and travel six blocks to 16th Street South.
- If traveling from the north on I-65S, take exit 259B for 4th Avenue South, take a right on 13th Street South, travel four blocks to University Boulevard, take a left on University Blvd, and travel three blocks to 16th Street South.
- If traveling from Highway 31/Highway 280, take the University Boulevard exit and take a right on University Boulevard. Travel 9 blocks to 16th Street South.
- Turn north onto 16th Street South (toward Children’s of Alabama).
- Turn left into Lot 5A, the visitor parking lot.
- Once you enter the lot, drive straight as far as you can go, then turn left and proceed to the row of parking spaces facing University Boulevard.
- Once you find your designated parking spot please call our office (205) 934-9098 to let us know you have arrived and we can validate your ticket over the phone.
Lot 5A, located adjacent to the Hill Student Center, has designated reserved parking for our tour guests. If you are using GPS, use the address listed above to locate the correct lot, which is the only one where we can validate your parking. Once you pull the parking ticket from the Lot 5A entrance, drive straight as far as you can go, then turn left and proceed to the row of parking spaces facing University Boulevard. If those spaces are full, then you may park in any visitor space in that lot. Place the parking pass we emailed you on your dashboard before exiting your car. When you arrive, you should receive a parking ticket from the gate. Please call our office at 205-934-9098 so that we can validate your ticket over the phone and assist you in finding our Campus Visit Center. If you do not have a parking pass, we will provide one for you in the Campus Visit Center. Parking is complimentary for our campus visitors.
For most up to date parking instructions, please check your text and email communications prior to your visit.
Contact the Campus Visit Center at